Healthcare quality and cost are a management issue and opportunity. We have been committed, for decades, to partnering with healthcare leaders and their stakeholders to improve every facet of the healthcare system with our focus on dramatically improving its quality, availability, and cost effectiveness.
Our leaders are proud to have served the following healthcare clients:
- Bernoulli Health (acquired by Capsule)
- Connecticut State Emergency Medical Services
- Dianon Systems (acquired by LabCorp)
- Graduate Hospital (University of Pennsylvania Health System - UPHS)
- Greenwich, Connecticut, Emergency Medical Services
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Johnson & Johnson
- Metropolitan Washington Regional Medical Association, Emergency Medicine
- Michigan Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Michigan State Department of Mental Health
- Quest Diagnostics
- US, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Yale New Haven Health System
Section Quick Links
Share This Page
McCreightPartners is committed to partnering with our clients to ensure their sustainable competitive superiority. Our Practice Profile offers a consolidated look at our firm's client-focused, outcome-driven practices. Our past engagements speak to the competencies of our global Alliance Partner network and Research & Operations Center (ROC) professionals, from education and healthcare to energy and national security. We focus on seven sectors of the economy.
McCreightPartners is a reflection of the clients we serve, our professionals, and the work we undertake.
When you and your colleagues are struggling with strategy implementation, contact us anytime. We can explore ways McCreightPartners's proven methodology can be applied to ensure the successful implementation of strategy.