Our consulting engagements and engagement-focused research have helped us develop and sustain insights that have been valuable to members of our consulting teams and our clients. To share our lessons learned and encourage collaboration, we publish our perspectives in chapters of McCreightPartners Insights. When invited, we also contribute to the print and electronic media.
We are proud to have published the following Insights chapters. Click on the links below to download:
Strategy Implementation Insights
- Chapter 11 - Strategic Restructuring
- Chapter 12 - Competitive Intelligence
- Chapter 13 - Implementing Strategic Change
- Chapter 14 - New CEO Success
- Chapter 15 - Merger & Acquisition Success
- Chapter 16 - Organizing to Manage Strategic Customers
- Chapter 17 - Re-engineering...Rhetoric or Reality? Yes!
- Chapter 18 - Breakthrough Development
- Chapter 19 - Strengthen Strategy - Optimize Growth
- Chapter 21 - Cybersecurity: A Guide for CEOs and Government Agency Leaders
Board Effectiveness Insights
- Chapter 1 - A Roadmap: Strengthening Corporate Governance
- Chapter 2 - A Methodology: Strengthening Board Effectiveness
- Chapter 3 - Identifying and Mitigating Corporate Risk
- Chapter 4 - Strengthening Healthy Boards
- Chapter 5 - Director Compensation
- Chapter 6 - Selecting CEOs
- Chapter 7 - The Lead Director
- Chapter 8 - The Role of the Board in New CEO Success
- Chapter 1 - Post COVID -19 Winning Ideas - Leadership Priorities
- Chapter 2 - Managing the Unimaginable
- Chapter 3 - Trust from the Top
- Chapter 4 - Planning and Resilience: Lessons Learned From Implementing a Three Billion Dollar Strategic Initiative
- Chapter 5 - Virtual Strategy Implementation(VSI) Methodology
Power-Wire America Insights Series
- Chapter 1 - New Precedents for Unprecedented Times
- Chapter 2 - A Post-Pandemic New New Deal
- Chapter 3 - 5G and National Security
- Chapter 4 - Securing the Internet of Things
- Chapter 5 - The New Relationship Between Health and Wealth
- Chapter 6 - 5G and Value-Based Healthcare
Section Quick Links
Share This Page
McCreightPartners is committed to partnering with our clients to ensure their sustainable competitive superiority. Our Practice Profile offers a consolidated look at our firm's client-focused, outcome-driven practices. Our past engagements speak to the competencies of our global alliance partner network and Research & Operations Center (ROC) professionals, from cybersecurity to education and healthcare innovation to national security.
McCreightPartners is a reflection of the clients we serve, our professionals, and the work we undertake.
When you and your colleagues are struggling with strategy implementation, contact us anytime. We can explore ways McCreightPartners's proven methodology can be applied to ensure the successful implementation of strategy.