- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Share This Page
McCreightPartners is committed to partnering with our clients to ensure their sustainable competitive superiority. Our Practice Profile offers a consolidated look at our firm's client-focused, outcome-driven practices. Our past engagements speak to the competencies of our global Alliance Partner network and Research & Operations Center (ROC) professionals, from education and healthcare to energy and national security. We focus on seven sectors of the economy.
McCreightPartners is a reflection of the clients we serve, our professionals, and the work we undertake.
When you and your colleagues are struggling with strategy implementation, contact us anytime. We can explore ways McCreightPartners's proven methodology can be applied to ensure the successful implementation of strategy.